A .CFD web address cannot be acquired by just any company. To benefit from the credibility of this unique Top Level Domain, your firm must hold a regulatory permission granted by a financial regulatory authority in respect of the CFD space. You will be asked to provide these details when registering a domain, allowing you entry into an exclusive club.
Boston Ivy Registry is home to some of the most specialised Top Level Domains (TLDs) serving the financial services sector, including .broker, .forex, .CFD, .markets, .spreadbetting and .trading. We are backed by IG Group, a FTSE 250 listed, global leader in online trading. Now fully live and operational since late 2015, many financial companies, banks, traders and brokers have come forward to register their domain names, and be part of this new internet marketing opportunity.
To enable us to bring our domains to the market, we have partnered with a group of accredited Registrars – simply choose a Registrar, and register your domain!
CFD Registry Policies
Below are copies of the Registry Policies, the fee schedule and premium price list are not published on the public facing website but can be obtained by any Registry Accredited Registrar directly from the Registry.
- Download .CFD Registry-Registrar Agreement (RRA)
- Download .CFD Registry Policy Definitions
- Download .CFD Reserved and Premium Name Policy
- Download .CFD General Domain Names Policy
- Download .CFD General Availability Registration Policy
- Download .CFD Credit and Payment Policy
- Download .CFD Acceptable Use and Anti-Abuse Policy
- Download .CFD Whois Policy
- Download .CFD Sunrise Registration Policy
- Download .CFD Sunrise Dispute Resolution Policy
- Download .CFD Registrant Eligibility Policy
Dispute Resolution Procedures
For disputes with any .forex domains please refer to the dispute resolution policies published by ICANN
The WHOIS portal for the .cfd can be found at http://webwhois.nic.cfd/